COMMENTS
Click here to add a comment.
July 13, 2017 - 04:45 PM
Henry Russell

Preston Office Cleaning carried out cleaning for us for a number of years and have provided a fantastic service. They carry out the work to a very high standard and have always been courteous when on site. We would recommend Preston Office Cleaning to any prospective clients.
Delete entry # 1
August 13, 2015 - 03:55 PM
Christine Bassindale

Gelu and Alex have been cleaning my property for a year now. They have always been professional and conscientious. I have no hesitation in recommending their cleaning service.
Delete entry # 2
October 21, 2013 - 10:44 AM
Michelle Merry
michelle.merry@identityconsult.co.uk

Gelu and Alex have been cleaning our office in Preston for over a month. We are very happy with their work which is always done to a very high standard. I would recommend this firm to anyone.
Delete entry # 3
April 04, 2012 - 05:52 PM
Susan Calderbank
sue.calderbank@g1c.co.uk

Gelu and Alex have done alot of work for me over the past five years, I find them to be honest, reliable, hard working and like to go that extra mile to please people. I have no problem recomending them to anyone.
Delete entry # 4
April 04, 2012 - 01:50 PM
Fishergate Hill Surgery
w.sutton@nhs.net

Gelu and Alex have been cleaning the surgery for quite a while and I am extremely happy with their work. They will go over and above the call of duty and are happy to do any other work that needs doing.
Delete entry # 5
April 04, 2012 - 11:15 AM
Matthew Armstrong
info@casaceramica.co.uk http://casaceramica.co.uk

I have had Gelu & the gang cleaning the showroom now for 1 years. I am always very pleased with the work which is carried out to a very high standard & their attention to detail is second to none. I would highly recommend their services to any one considering to use them.
Delete entry # 6
March 17, 2012 - 04:02 PM
David Tomlinson

I contacted Gelu of Luci Mobile Valeting having sold a Fiat Panda 100 HP
which had never been valeted in 5 year's ownership. Suffice to say, despite our spaniel, Gelu and his wife did a remarkable job at a very competitive price. Would heartily recommend this very pleasant couple.
Delete entry # 7
February 29, 2012 - 09:46 PM
Stephen Chadwick

We contacted Lucci through a web search. Best thing we did. Our car was truly filthy and covered in dog hairs as we have two large labradors! I was worried he wouldn't get all the hairs out but I needn't have worried. He cleaned the car wonderfully. Would recommend to anyone,Thanks
Delete entry # 8